Disclaimer: The governments of all countries reserve the right to revise visa requirements without prior notice. In the event that any country does revise its requirements during the course of your visa processing, PVS International will endeavor to advise you and issue necessary instructions. PVS International cannot be held responsible for additional visa fees, postage, or handling costs that may be incurred due to such changes. In addition, PVS International is not responsible for delays, damages, or loss of documents resulting from the actions of any embassy, consulate, or mail service.
1. Include a PVS Order Form (.pdf), (.html), (.doc)
2. Passport must be sent with the application form
3. Use shipping services that provide a tracking number, such as FedEx or USPS Express Mail. If shipping passports or travel documents, never ship without a signature required upon delivery.
As an additional security measure, purchase the shipping service's optional insurance that covers if the package is lost or stolen
4. Unless instructed otherwise in the visa requirements, photos should be stapled to the visa application form in the indicated area. If no such area for placing photos is indicated on the visa application form, staple photos to the top right of the application form.
5. Include a copy of U.S. Resident Alien Card if not a U.S. citizen
| Visas | Passports
| Renewals |